Slaughterhouse and cutting plant
How to optimize the yield of the animals ?
How to secure the traceability of meat ?
How to improve the quality of products while meeting the requirements and standards for food safety and traceability ?
Intégrateurs et négoces bestiaux
Management of slaughter
- Multi-species slaughter: cattle / calves / sheep / goats / pigs / equines …
- Controlled entry of passports :
- For Cattles :
- BSE Test Labels
- Transfer of slaughter data to normabev
- For sheep-goats :
- Reading RFID loops
- Transfer of sheep-goat movement data to normabev according to the simoc protocol.
- For Cattles :
- Fiscal weighing :
- MixSuite Gear dialogs with most of the weighing instruments on the market.
- Inventory monitoring per species, feller …
- Slaughter statistics by species, slaughterer, contributor ……
- Editing invoices with automatic calculation of benefits and taxes.
- Follow-up of weighing logbook and slaughter logbook
How to ensure ascending and descending traceability ?
- Reception of the carcass
- Reading of barcode
- Weighing and Control
- Edition of delivery receipt and invoice
- Cutting and boning: :
• Carcass cut sheets
• Creation of original specifications by batch
- Optimize inventory turnover based on the remaining life (FEFO & FIFO).
- Management of stock-out, storage locations and temperatures
- Controls on the homogeneity of the specified lots
- Management of reconstituted (cattle)
How to meet the requirements of your customers’ specifications and optimize your productivity ?
- SLD and SBD management
- Invidual (or carton) weighing and labeling
- Packaging management (rolls / cartons / bins …)
- Assignment of the workshop number, the batch number and the date of manufacture, definition of the manufactured product
- Editing barcode labeling labels