How to improve the performance of your farms ?
Can you track your performance, production and quality indicator ?
Breeders and livestock management
- Follow-up of the allocations of the farms to the breeder and the technicians.
- Data is historised and traced.
- Management of the technical characteristics of the farms (number of heads, number of buildings, storage capacity).
- Definition and monitoring of available storage, silo capacity and mode of delivery.
- Follow-up of simplified health records (iron sampling, water analysis, vaccination schedule).
- Treatment plan and health alerts.
- Controlled reproduction in farms : schedule of birth, gestation, calving and births.
- Follow-up of feeding plans.
- Recording mortality.
- Custom data recording
How to minimize the stock-outs?
- Follow-up of daily consumptions of lots in FIFO in available stocks.
- Multi-lot and multi-site consumption management.
- Inventory monitoring per commodities.
- Out of stock alerts.
- Detailed storage allocation per batch.
- Monitoring of differences between planned and actual consumptions.
- Semi-automation of orders
Ascending and descending traceability
- Risk management for health policy.
- Follow-up of the animal from birth to slaughter: delivery of the live, control of weight, penetration, management of the performance by lot.
- Integrated animal passport.
- Livestock and breeders identification.
- Recording of standard operating procedures (transport, shipping, sorting and purchasing)
How to easily establish your purchases and sales ?
- Monitoring of collections and gatherings of animals in allotment and sorting centers.
- Purchase management in livestock and markets.
- Estimation of the best purchase price.
- Sales management in the different markets according to the category of animals.
- Batch Tracking.
- Chartering management of live cattle.